Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ready, Set, Bake!!

With the support of my family, I have decided to work my way through the New York Times Baking Cookbook. I will be baking every dessert in the book over the course of the next 9 months.
Why did I decide on the NY Times Baking Cookbook? Well, it has a huge number of recipes to start, and it looks challenging. In addition, Chez Panisse and Alice Waters are mentioned in the index...so it has to be good!

I will let you know what happens in Kathy's kitchen as I begin with the first recipe this week. I will also be taking pictures of the finished desserts, and some fun photos in the kitchen as each recipe is a work of art in progress. I'll also share the reactions to each dessert from my family members.

Check back to this blog in the next few days to read about my adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment