Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving dinner...


                                                             Thanksgiving Dinner...

   About one month ago I decided to take a break from this baking blog. Of course I have been baking, just not posting pictures or writing about the recipes. This is actually the time of year when I bake the most, beginning with Halloween cutout cookies, and progressing to all the varied Christmas cookies that I bake each year. I will be blogging about Christmas cookies this year, as there are many that I make each year which have genealogical connections. 

   Since Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, I plan to post pictures and blog about my Turkey Day preparations as well. I will have many people to feed on that day, and some of them will be helping me in the kitchen...I hope!! So, I will be preparing the bird, along with cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, bread stuffing, green beans au gratin, zucchini casserole, jello salad, rolls and pumpkin pie. 

  I wish everyone who is reading this a really wonderful Thanksgiving!! Stay tuned.

~Kathy~ 

1 comment:

  1. Yummmmm! Mom can you email me the recipe for the zucchini casserole, the green beans au gratin, and also your moms carrot recipe? It's not thanksgiving without those and I would like to try them.....

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete